LEAN SAUSAGE ROLLS
When you are trying to lose weight it would be a fair assumption that sausage rolls would be immediately off the menu. Well Adam is bringing them back with his lean mean sausage roll recipe!
- 2 sheets of reduced fat puff pastry
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup tomato relish
- Pre heat your oven to 200°C and get the pastry sheets out of the freezer to thaw
- Put the mince, onion, parsley, breadcrumbs and relish into a largebowl and combine with your hands. Divide into mixture evenly into four and roll out into logs roughly as long as the pastry sheets
- Cut the thawed pastry sheets in half and put mince log along the long edge of each piece of pastry. Roll yoiur pastry over your mince mixture, so that the pastry edges are joined.
- Cut each roll into six piecesand place on the oven try that is lined with baking paper
- Bake for 15-20 or until golden brown and flakey
For more great recipes get Adam's book The Man Plan. CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW