Here is a delicious health meal which combines Aussies love for lamb, with the flavours of the Mediterranean.
* ¼ cup lemon juice
* garlic clove chopped or 1 tablespoon garlic paste
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* lamb cutlets (about 200 g total)
* 2-3 handfuls baby spinach
* 1 large tomato, roughly chopped
* ¼ cup pine nuts
* ½ avocado
* 2 tsp olive oil
* 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 100g reduced fat feta cheese
- Mix lemon juice, garlic and olive oil in a bowl
- Put your cutlets in the bowl and coat with the marinade. Add a bit of salt and pepper, and leave cutlets in bowl for about 10 min to soak in flavour
- Heat up a frying pan and spray with cooking oil. Cook the cutlets until browned on each side and done to your liking. Approx. 10 min total.
- Put the spinach, tomato, pine nuts and avocado in a bowl. Splash in olive and vinegar and toss gently to combine.
- Place salad on plate and crumble feta over the top. Serve with lamb cutlets