KALE AND PARMESAN CHIPS
Every salad at every trendy cafe these days has Kale in it, but Adam's favourite way to use this fashionable food is to turn it into chips!
- 3-4 handfuls of Kale
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Olive oil Spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC and cover an oven tray with baking paper
- Cut the stems out of the kale as best you can and put leaves on the baking tray
- Spray lightly with olive oil spray and scatter parmesan over evenly
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, checking after 5 minutes to ensure they aren't burning
*SPECIAL TIP - Instead of Parmesan also try with desicated coconut - its delicious!